Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fun and Romantic Way!


Recently, my friend from Florida name Laarni introduce me to this site Happy Long Distance Relationships . I did try to visit the site and browse the features on it. I'm quite interested and so I joined in and registered. You and your partner can listen to music, play games, watch youtube, view and share photos and of course both of you can chat. It's amazing and fun actually.

With these high-tech cellphones and long distance relationships… perhaps not the perfect LDR tool? Well, there is a cool and fun way to get this excitement get going. You may visit the site and find it for yourself. Or you may watch the video For Long Distance Couples . This is a new way to interact with your long distance partner. So try it now!


2 comments:

Kim said...

Wow. this is cute :) I have a friend who has a long distance relationship, they should try this one. :)

Ellen ♥ said...

I tried this out of curiosity and its cute :) couple that will use this will really feel they are together. :)